With this device, you can replace your laptop’s BIOS/UEFI and remove Intel’s management engine firmware (Intel ME). Free yourself from potential security risks and regain control over your hardware.
The Zerocat Chipflasher is free-design hardware down to the chip! Its design files have been published under the General Public License version 3 (GPLv3).
How to Operate the Device
This device is operated with a computer that has a serial port available and that is running a GNU/Linux operating system. Alternatively, a USB-to-RS232 Adapter can be used.
Sources and Documentation
All sources and documentation are available on the flasher’s website.
Scope of Delivery
- One “Chipflasher v2” Device
- Acrylic glass cover plate with high quality power switch
- PCB 100×80mm, industrial quality, lead-free solder
- P8X32A free-design microcontroller, socketed
- Y-USB-Cable for 5VDC Power Supply
- Serial RS232 Cable for data transfer between host and flasher
- SPI Data Cable with connectors for Pomona clip and DIL adapter
- DIL8 Adapter for socketed BIOS chips
- Pomona SOIC16 Clip, Model 5252
- Metal Container for safe packaging with ESD protection
- Product Information
Note: The stock status represents the stock quantity ex manufacturer