Libre-friendly, dual band wireless card. Supported across most GNU/Linux distributions. Allows you to connect to wireless networks using exclusively free software.
- Interface: MiniPCIe half-size (full-size adapter available here)
- Atheros AR9380 chipset (2.4 and 5Ghz)
- 3×3:3 MIMO, 802.11abgn
- Antenna connector: U.FL
- Speeds up to 450 Mbps
- Connect to WEP and WPA networks
- Support for most popular and libre GNU/Linux distributions
- Not dependent on binary blobs, or proprietary drivers-firmware
$ lspci dump
Network controller : Qualcomm Atheros AR93xx Wireless Network Adapter [168c:0030] (rev 01) Subsystem: Apple Inc. AirPort Extreme [106b:009a] Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0, IRQ 17 Memory at e1900000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=128K] Expansion ROM at e1920000 [disabled] [size=64K] Capabilities:  Power Management version 2 Capabilities:  MSI: Enable- Count=1/4 Maskable+ 64bit+ Capabilities:  Express Endpoint, MSI 00 Capabilities:  Advanced Error Reporting Capabilities:  Virtual Channel Capabilities:  Device Serial Number 00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00 Kernel driver in use: ath9k Kernel modules: ath9k
NOTE: Product images shown are representative of the product being sold, but may vary slightly from the product as shipped due to continuous improvement and related changes.